Monday, November 24

Love Bird Shawl pattern

This simple shoulder shawl in worsted weight yarn is knit in one piece from the top down. The heart motif forms a beautiful border ending in a picot edge. The shape of this shawl makes it stay put. Wear the front points draped or fasten with a shawl pin. Or wear it as a shrug by fastening the front points of the shawl to the back corners.
This is an easy project to knit in worsted weight yarn. It is a fast knit! The shawl pictured was knit with 3 skeins of Noro Silk Garden. The design really shows off yarns with long color runs like Noro. It would look equally good knit in a solid, a tone-on-tone, handspun, mohair, silk, etc. Instructions are given in the pattern for knitting it in laceweight to worsted.

This six page pattern includes complete line-by-line instructions, a cast-on tutorial, and a lace chart for the heart border.
Buy it for only $5.00 through my Ravelry pattern store.

Pattern prices subject to change without notice. Check my Ravelry Store for current pattern prices.

2 comments:

Moonlit Goddess said...

It turned out so nice. Guess what!! I finished and blocked my Cascading Leaves shawl. I'm even wearing it today. I have pictures, but haven't posted them yet. It really turned out nice.

PS. Tag, your it. (see my 11/24/08 post)

Patty said...

that is gorgeous !