Monday, June 3

Cadence Hat & Cowl Set to Crochet




My newest crochet design is my Cadence Hat & Cowl set. I love pillbox style hats! And since I had leftover yarn, I decided to create a matching cowl. Both projects are worked in the round (the hat from the top down). Simple stitches and a striped yarn create an eye catching effect. I used a single 251 yard skein of I Love This Acrylic Stripes in black raspberry for both projects. You may need a little more than that, especially if you modify the pattern. The hat measured 23” around x 4” deep. The cowl 27.5” x 5” tall. Tips are included for making both items larger. Substitute any Aran weight yarn (heavy worsted) and size H and J hooks. The pattern instructions are written only. Get both designs for $4.00 from my Ravelry pattern store. Have fun!

  Pattern prices subject to change without notice. Check my Ravelry Store for current pattern prices.

No comments: