Thursday, October 2

I Heart Autumn Scarf to crochet


This is my I Heart Autumn Scarf. It's fast and easy to crochet!

Crochet a fun and easy heart scarf to wear this fall. This is filet crochet that uses only dc and chain stitches. I used a skein of Noro Silk Garden sock yarn and a size G hook to make a scarf of 20 heart blocks. 5” wide x 80”.

Make your scarf as long or short as you like and with any smooth textured yarn using a hook size that works for that yarn weight. It’s a good single skein project.

Two options are included for making each block a different color or working a symmetrical version. The three page pattern includes written instructions and a crochet chart. Pattern price is $3.00 through my Ravelry pattern store.

  Pattern prices subject to change without notice. Check my Ravelry Store for current pattern prices.

No comments: