Tuesday, August 20

Leap Frog Scarf & Baby Headband to crochet

I've added 2 more free patterns to my Ravelry store for crocheters.

Leap Frog Scarf
The stitches in this design remind me of the game of Leap Frog I played as a kid with one kid continuously leaping over the next. The design is a simple two row repeat that is very easy to remember. It is a fast project with 200 yards of worsted weight yarn and a size I crochet hook. I made my 56" x 6" scarf out of a single skein of Bernat Mosaic in the spectrum colorway. The pattern has written directions and a crochet chart.

Baby Headband
This is a little something I whipped up to go along with a baby shower gift. Crochet a simple cord and a flower and attach the flower to the cord with a button. Could be used as a package tie on, kids hairband or choker necklace. It only takes scraps of sport weight yarn and a size G crochet hook. It is about 20" long.

Go to my Ravelry pattern store to download both free patterns.

No comments: