Monday, December 18

Other handspun

Here's some yarn I spun this fall. The top one is a light gray Shetland overdyed with celery green. I got the roving at Fleece Fair last spring from Greyside Farm. 4 ounces/513 yards

The middle one is grey Shetland blended with purple rayon. Sorry, the picture doesn't do it justice. I got the roving from Peggy Coffey. 3.8 ounces/364 yards

The bottom one was a sunrise colored mixed wool batt I bought at the Fort Wayne fiber festival last spring. It was a mix of yellow, oranges, and a little white. My SIL really likes this one. 2.9 ounces/305 yards

I haven't had time to do any spinning lately. My Little Gem is calling me...

3 comments:

melanie said...

Your spinning is very nice! I really like the black with bits of turquoise silk. It's lovely. Congratulations on the birth of your blog!

vanessa said...

wow, your handspun is gorgeous! have fun with the new blog :-)

annmarie said...

Love those colors. And the blog looks great!