Saturday, January 20

Mystery Shawl KAL

This week, I joined a mystery shawl group run by Bo Peeps Wool Shop, home of the yummy Goddess Knits shawl patterns. I knit the Mystery Diamond pattern last year and it's a real beauty. Someday I'll have to put a picture of it up. I digress. Click here for details on how to join the KAL. We'll be doing several shawls in different shapes. The first clue is out and the second one was posted yesterday. It's a Pi shawl! I stash dived for yarn and got it on the needles last night. I used Emily Ocker's circular cast on to start it. It's a bit fiddly for the first few rows on double points. I moved it to a circular needle as soon as it was large enough. I finished clue #1 and started on clue #2. So far, I really like the pattern! The yarn I'm using is Lisa Souza's Sock! Merino yarn in Mulberry. It's not a one color yarn but has subtle color changes and variations in it with hints of lavender along with the mauve and pink tones.

3 comments:

cathych said...

wow, how beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The color is beautiful! I can tell it is going to be fabulous!

Anonymous said...

OOO, I love this. I'll have to join.