Tuesday, October 28

Hat contest deadline is coming!

Just a reminder, the deadline for entering my Freedom Hat contest is November 3.

So far, there has only been one entry in the contest for the charity challenge. Right now, that entry is almost assured to win the prize unless someone else enters the contest.

Frankly, I'm baffled by the lack of entries. I would have thought that a prize package full of over $60 worth of knitting goodies would motivate a lot of people to enter.

Ravelry signups are now taking 5 days. Membership has grown to over 202,000 knitters and crocheters.

If you're not a member of Ravelry, don't despair. Here's another way you can enter.

Email your hat entry with pictures of your hat to me at junkyarn AT yahoo DOT com.
I'll take care of posting your entry on Ravelry for voting.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

DARN! wish i knew about this... I knit caps for chemo patients (when i'm not sewing). i should check your blog more often -- you have great postings. i loved the lorna's laces visit. felt like i was there with ya. happy knitting!