Thursday, March 29

Update on triangle shawl contest

As of today, I've received entries for 49 different triangle shawl patterns. I love the new one at Elann.com!

Remember, free patterns from the web, purchased single patterns, or in books or magazines. Must use 300-500 yards of yarn (but don't worry if they use a little more or a little less) and triangular in shape.

Please email them to me directly. Don't post them in the comment section. I won't have your email address if you post a comment. I'll have no way of contacting you if you win a prize.

Scroll down to the contest posting for my email address. If I get 100 patterns on my list, I may sweeten the pot with another prize or two. Keep 'em coming!

1 comment:

karen said...

I found a "one skein wonder" by Susan Pierce Lawrence the Forest Canopy Shawl. Look at the blog, I'm knitting as fast as I can. It is beautiful, the instructions are easy to follow. karen