Here's what's on my current wish list. I'm sure I could think of more if I tried. LOL!
They're not ranked in any particular order. Most are things I haven't been able to find or can't afford.
1. Heirloom Knitting by Sharon Miller (Purchased 11/07)
2. Knitting Lace by Susannah Lewis
3. Wrapped in Comfort by Alison Hyde (Purchased 9/07 - it's great!)
4. No Pattern Knits by Pat Ashforth (Finally found it. It's not my cup of tea.)
5. The Art of Shetland Lace by Sarah Don
6. The Opinionated Knitter by Elizabeth Zimmermann
7. Three-Cornered & Long Shawls by Sigridur Halldórsdóttir
8. Golding drop spindle - 1 ounce or less (received one as a gift from my SIL!)
9. Portable chair for spinning (light weight, folds-up, and has back support)
10. Creating Original Hand-Knitted Lace by Margaret Stove (Purchased 6/08)
11. Japanese knitting stitch books
I don't ask for much, do I. :-)