Thursday, December 6

And the winner is...

Well, actually there are three--Tanya, Sue, and Chris. Their submissions were so good that I couldn't choose between them. So I've decided that all three will receive a free copy of the bird toy pattern once I have a name to put on it.

My three favorites are: Tweets, Monty (the dead parrot), and Fly Boys.

To help me choose the best name, I've created a poll on the right hand side of my blog.

Please vote once for what you think is the most appropriate name for the pattern.
(Please play fair and don't ask all your friends to vote for the name you submitted. Thanks!)

The poll closes on Monday at Noon (EST).

1 comment:

Turtle said...

Yeah!! They are so cute! I am going to have to knit a few for stalker kitty...the stray who has adopted us...and is sleeping on the guest room bed as i type!