I know you've all been waiting impatiently for me to post the prizes for the contest. Well, I think you'll agree that it's been worth the wait!
Drum roll...Here they are! Each prize package contains at least $60 worth of goodies!
Prize package #1 will be awarded to the winner of the hat design challenge. Prizes in this package include:
1. a copy of Kids Knitted Hats designed by Cabin Fever
2. a box of Royal Blend Tea
3. a skein of Regia Jubilee Sock Yarn
4. four magnetic page clips
5. a wooden crochet hook size H
6. a notebook
7. a pair of Bamboo Knitting Needles in size 8
8. a Snip ‘n Ruler
9. a skein of Hand Dyed Worsted Weight Yarn by Gherkin’s Bucket
10. a set of Stitchmarkers by mommabear6976
Prize package #2 will be awarded to the winner of the charity challenge. Prizes in this package include:
1. a copy of Knits from the Heart by Kristin Spurkland
2. a skein of Opal Saphir Sock Yarn
3. a set of Brittany Double Point Knitting Needles in size 2.5 mm
4. a Measuring Tape
5. a bar of Ghirardelli chocolate
6. a Ruler/Needle Gauge
7. a Notebook
8. a Calculator Keychain
9. a set of Stitchmarkers by mommabear6976
10. a skein of Hand Dyed yarn by mommabear6976
Contest rules and the Freedom Hat pattern can be found here on my blog. Come on over and join my Simply SimpleKnits group on Ravelry. Enter soon and often. The deadline for entering is November 3, 2008.
I can't wait to see pictures of the hats. Get those needles clicking! You might just win a very nice prize!